Happy Shrovetide in St.Petersburg
Dear friends, we are happy to congratulate you with the beginning of a Shrovetide. Celebrations will took place for a week, from 20 to 26 February 2017.
We invite you to celebrate public festivities. Join the festival in St. Petersburg:
1. The main festival, in the centre of the city on the Nevsky prospekt. (corner of the Nevsky Prospekt and Malaya Sadovaya).
2. Mariinsky Theatre (Theatre sqr., 1, Decabristov str., d. 34) opens the II International Choir festival "Singing maslenica" from 20 to 26 February. Pevchesky Forum introduces viewers teams from Russia, Slovenia, Norway, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, France
3. 25 and 26 February in the park Babushkina (Str. Babushkina and str. Farforovskaya) planned presentations of artists and folkloric groups; Master-classes from the masters of the reconstruction of the battlefield and Shrovetide workshop;
4. On the last day of theShrovetide week, February 26, in Letniy Sad (Moyka embankment) will be held the traditional festival
5. In central park. Kirova, island Yelagin 26 February will be fun travelling funfair "Cheerful Shrovetide!".
6. 25 and 26 February Loft Project Etagi (Ligovsky Avenue, 74) organizes the funfair on the roof with a view of the st. Petersburg.
We are waiting for you in St.Petersburg!
To book a room at the hotel Asteria you can contact us:
+ 78123356888, mail: Sale@asteria.ru, website: http://asteria.ru/